- National Residential Efficiency Measures Database: Retrofit cost data embedded in the application programming interfaces is provided by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Energy calculation methods: A synopsis of the engineering methods can be found here.
A comprehensive summary of the broader Home Energy Saver, or HES, system calculation methodology, data, and infrastructure is available here.
- Graphing: Currently, a licensed Google Chart API generates the bar charts on the Compare pages. API users need to independently license and implement that API or select another graphing function.
- Google Map not included in APIs: However, users are welcome to open the HES version in conjunction with their own sites. That link is: http://hes.lbl.gov/consumer/carbon-map.
- Release notes: A summary of HES release notes are here.
- Known issues: Known HES issues are logged here.
- Energy calculation methods: Methods unique to the HEScore Tool are documented here.
- Release notes: A summary of HEScore release notes are here.
- Known issues: Known HEScore issues are logged here.
Home Energy Scoring >